Business Tax Returns

In addition to offering tax preparation for Sole Proprietors’ Schedule C and Form 1040, I have seventeen years experience filing Federal Forms 1065, 100 and 100S.

I prepare and file Federal and multi-state tax returns for the following entities:

  • S-Corp
  • C-Corp
  • Partnership (CA Form 565)
  • LLC (CA Form 568)